Are you interested in joining a dynamic team of young landscape professionals? We have been servicing the Puget Sound area for 23 years and are looking to grow our Irrigation Department. We are looking for driven and hardworking individuals that can think on their feet, provide exceptional customer service, and can to work well individually or as part of a team.
Water management is an ever-changing field, applicants must show the desire to keep abreast of new technology, products, and extended education to compete in this area. We are seeking qualified and motivated individuals to round out our already exceptional team of Irrigation Technicians, if interested in learning new things everyday as well as being part of a vibrant crew, please come join our team.
– 4-5 years of irrigation installation, service, maintenance, and construction.
– Baseline and 2-wire experience.
– Ability to troubleshoot and repair commercial/residential irrigation systems.
– Ability to inspect properties and generate reports to insure the proper service.
– Knowledge of Pacific Northwest plants and their water requirements.
– Attention to detail with a focus on safety.
– Good communication skills.
– Strong work ethic/self-starter.
– Valid WA Driver’s License and clean driving record.
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
– Additional skills considered a plus.
– Knowledge or experience in pumps, drip, and other irrigation systems.
– Knowledge or experience working to reduce water usage.
We offer a fun place to work with many career opportunities for motivated, hard-working individuals.
In addition, we offer: Competitive Wages $24 and up depending on experience Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off Training provided Extended education or educational assistance Full-time position available
We would love to meet you. Please call Lance at 206-939-2717 to learn more about becoming PLM Team Member! We look forward to hearing from you! Apply directly here.