Turfstar Western is seeking an Irrigation Field Technician to provide world-class service and training, creating loyal customers within our WA/Greater Seattle market. Extensive knowledge on Toro specific Irrigation is not required. We are willing to train the right person! New truck and essential tools provided.
Essential job functions:
• Willingness to learn how to operate Toro Irrigation systems
• Detect, diagnose, and train customers on Toro Irrigation
• Develop and build relationships with Customers, Toro and TSW Irrigation Representatives and Contractors
• Preventative maintenance
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Demonstrate a professional demeanor and caring customer service
• Ensure service orders, quotes and other administrative tasks are processed accurately and timely
• Attend Trade Shows, Field days, and Training Seminars. Some overnight required.
• Work closely with the TSW team & Toro to grow and improve both external and internal customer satisfaction
• Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions
• Road warrior
• Min. 2 years within an Irrigation related field. Golf, Residential/Landscape, Contractor, Agriculture, etc. is preferred
• Clean Motor Vehicle Record
• Must have a desire and willingness to develop and grow!
• This is an active position. The candidate must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time and able to lift 50lbs, shovel, work with hand tools, hoses, etc.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Hourly wage of $26-$32+ depending on experience
• Gas card and Company card provided for travel expenses
• Bi-Monthly pay
• Full Time
• Personal Time Off
• Benefit Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, and 401k plan
Send Resumes to Ashley.Burke@turfstar.com