The Washington Association of Landscape Professionals is monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 concerns on public safety.
The Governor and the State of Washington has issued Proclamation 20-25 regarding “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers”.
WALP has created this page to keep you informed and updated as we move forward.
COVID-19 Washington State Proclamation 20-25 and Updates
- Washington Essential Critical Infrastructure Proclamation
- Construction Guidelines
- Guidance Bulletin – Proclamation 20-25 03.31.2020.pdf
- WALP Essential Service Advocacy Letter sent to Governor Inslee, state legislators and state representatives.
- Inslee signs new COVID-19 order for phased re-opening of Washington’s economy dated May 5, 2020
- Phase 1 Construction Restart COVID-19 Job Site Requirements – effective April 24, 2020
- General Coronavirus Prevention Under Stay Home-Stay Healthy Order Date: April 7, 2020
- Implementation of Phase 1 Construction Restart – Proclamation 20-25 – Dated April 29, 2020
- Phase 1 Landscape Services and Outdoor Maintenance Industry COVID-19 Requirements
- FAQS ON THE GOVERNOR’S APRIL 29, 2020, MEMO ON CONSTRUCTION
Washington State Resources
- August COVID-19 Resources from the Washington Department of Health
- L&I – Mask and Distancing Requirements Are Changing: Key COVID-19 Updates for Fully Vaccinated Workers (May 21, 2021)
- Washington State Coronavirus Response (COVID-19) Business & Workers webpage
- Policy Brief April 2020: SAFE RETURN TO PUBLIC LIFE IN WASHINGTON STATE
- New agriculture industry guidance from L&I spells out safety and health requirements during pandemic
- Washington State Dept of Commerce Bulletin – State launches web form to clarify “essential” businesses under COVID-19 Stay Home, Stay Healthy proclamation
- Washington State Dept of Commerce Bulletin – Commerce and Employment Security Department leaders partner for economic resilience and recovery effort during COVID-19 outbreak
- Washington State ESD Shared Work Program
- Resources and Information for Washingtonians and Small Businesses Navigating the COVID-19 Crisis from Senator Cantwell
- WA Department of Health COVID-19 page
- Washington State Department of Health Resources and Recommendations
- Health insurance enrollment: WA Special enrollment period Health Benefit Exchange
- WA State Hospital Association
Federal COVID-19 Resources
- CISA Guidance
- US Department of Commerce – Coronavirus Emergency Loans – Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Emergency funding to offset coronavirus impacts on your business
- Federal programs helpful for many businesses
- Assistance for Small Businesses: https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/top-priorities/cares-act/assistance-for-small-businesses
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- EPA Cleaning/disinfecting guidelines
- OSHA’s Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (PDF)
- Higher risk people: follow this Centers for Disease Control guideline.
National Association of Landscape Professionals Resources
Other Association Resources
- AmericanHort Coronavirus Resource Center
- Association of Washington Businesses COVID-19 Resources
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) Coronavirus Resources – included member shared documents for plan implementation
- National Association of State Department of Agriculture Resources
- Illinois Green Industry Association (IGLA) Coronavirus Resources
- Irrigation Association Resources
- Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association (MNLA) COVID-19 Resources
- Oregon Association of Nurseries (OAN) COVID-19 Resources
Please use the below flyers to distribute as you see fit in your community and business.